BUS 599 Week 1 to11 All Discussion Questions
This Tutorial was purchased 9 times & rated
A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 599 1to11 All DQs.zip
Create your NAB company name and explain its significance.
• Develop your company’s Mission Statement and provide a rationale for its components.
Suppose Honest Tea has hired you as a consultant to evaluate the completeness of their strategy for future growth. Base your evaluation on the provided SWOT analysis.
There are two (2) very different target markets and sales forces discussed in the videos. Identify some of the key differences between the organizations’ sales forces and target markets.
Explain the value of developing a sales force based on the target market. Use examples from each video to support your response.
A Rotten Apple?" Please respond to the following:
Watch the following 2013 Bloomberg’s video: https://youtu.be/glnTz5HD05U
Based on the video, fast forward to current day and give your opinion on whether or not Apple’s product strategy should change given its current rate of success and potential competing companies (i.e. Samsung, etc.) operating within their market. Provide a rationale for your response.
For reference, review the supplemental article titled, "Competitve Strategy", which discusses Michael Porter’s Five Forces.
Elaborate your own definition of production operations management, including manufacturing and service operations. Then, assess the implication of technology in your definition. Lastly, appraise the impact of your previous responses to your Operations, Technology, and Management Plan development.
Week 6: "Thirsty for the Triple Bottom Line"
Evaluate Seth Goldman’s leadership performance on the concept of the “Triple Bottom Line” using at least two (2) examples from both resources (at least four  total examples) to support your evaluation.
Use the “NAB Company Portfolio” (see: Course Required Files in Week 1) for reference. Provide the following information below.
1. For year one of your NAB company’s Business Plan, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template (see: Course Required Files in Week 1). Note: Attach the MS Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
o Hints: Your marketing costs should already be included as you created your Marketing Budget in Week 4 and those will be filled in automatically.
o Hints: Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
o Hints: Work through the worksheets in order. The excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement.
1. Develop the following financial sections of your NAB Company’s Business Plan. Note: Attach the MS Word document to the discussion thread.
• Describe how an organization’s mission statement and values are supported by specific aspects in the marketing, operations, technology, management, and social responsibility sections of a business plan.
• In a real life situation, feedback from your business plan development team can be extremely valuable. Explain the value of receiving feedback from your ‘team’ (your instructor and fellow students) on the various sections of your non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) business plan while you work towards making necessary revisions.
Week 9: “Pitch Perfect”
Rank the given factors in order of importance when developing an elevator speech, and provide a rationale for your response.
"I Have a Plan"
Per the text, planning isn’t just what you do to go into business; it’s what you have to do to stay in business. Speculate on the planning mechanism(s) that you believe would work well for your NAB business if implemented properly. Provide a rationale for your response.
"Stronger Than Yesterday"
Suppose you were invited to join a team in charge of developing an organization’s Business Plan. Explain the strengths that you personally would bring to the team. Provide a rationale for your response.