BUS 599 Assignment 4 Presentation
This Tutorial was purchased 5 times & rated
A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 599 N Assignment 4 Presentation.pptx
Assignment 4: Presentation
Due Week 9 and worth 70 points
After you have fleshed out your business plan you will have the information you will need for a slide presentation (e.g., PowerPoint). This 12-slide presentation conveys the most important aspects of your business in a short time. More sophisticated investors, such as angel investors and venture capitalists, will typically not look at your written business plan until they have seen your slide presentation.
Presentation (MS PowerPoint or equivalent)
1. Create a 12-slide presentation. Follow the outline on pp. 343–346 for the critical slides of your presentation and their placement.
• Hints: Include the highlights of your elevator pitch, which shows that you understand your business. The elevator pitch is a concise description of your company—its product, market, competitive advantages, and so on. Whether pitching your business to an investor or describing it to a potential connection at a networking event, you need to be able explain your business succinctly to someone in the amount of time it would take to ride up a few floors in an elevator. Use the worksheet in the text (p. 362 | Your “Elevator Pitch”) to develop your elevator pitch.
• Hints: You must limit your presentation to twelve (12) slides. You do not want to overwhelm your audience with too many slides or bore them with information they already know.
2. Cite three (3) resources you have used to complete the exercise.
• Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
• Create a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
• Analyze strategies for exerting the internal leadership needed to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives and improve operating excellence.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
• Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.